- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Andrew Michael Biler, 21, of Chaffee died Wednesday, June 22, 2011, in an early morning house fire in Chaffee.
He was born Aug. 29, 1989, to John David Biler and Nancy McGuire.
Andrew liked to fish, hunt, go swimming and camping with his friends. He also liked to hang out with Devin Bo and JoJo. He liked to listen to music and play with his nephews. He loved his nephews so much and gave his life trying to save them.
Survivors include his parents; stepmother, Jessica Biler; paternal grandparents, John and Donna Biler of Chaffee; maternal grandmother, Paula Jones of Chaffee; two brothers, David and Kyle Biler of Chaffee; and two sisters, Jennifer and Kaitlin Biler of Chaffee.
Visitation will be at 5 p.m. Thursday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee.
The funeral will be at 7 p.m. Thursday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jack Bishop officiating.
The family requests memorials be sent to Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel for funeral expenses.