- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 6/29/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges of stealing.
* Dewayne Eugene Felty, 79, 529 Olive St., was arrested on suspicion of theft from Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Destiny June Hale, 27, 1146 S. Kingshighway, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
* Kateeka Latwan Hill, 32, 325 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* Two suspects were in custody pending charges of stealing.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges of possession of marijuana, Xanax and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Trevon Demario Starnes, 18, 204 N. Park St., was arrested on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Danjuan Levon Thomas, 18, of Kennett, Mo., was arrested on Dunklin County warrants for assault/armed criminal action and probation violation.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges of possession of marijuana.
* Ryan L. Sterling, 25, 601 Bellevue St., received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Flora L. Braxton, 34, 2826 Larkspur Court, received a summons for failure to maintain property free of high weeds and grass.
* Assorted tools were reported stolen at 1815 Cape LaCroix Road.
* A scooter was reported stolen at 1336 Perryville Road.
* A purse was reported stolen at 2100 Rotary Drive.
* Fishing poles were reported stolen at 2532 Albert Rasche Drive.
* Identity theft was reported.
* A recycling container and a trash can were reported stolen at 1011 North West End Blvd.
* Last Call, 632 Broadway, reported a bathroom damaged.
* Receiving stolen property, resisting arrest, tampering with physical evidence and unlawful use of a weapon were reported.
* A 40-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 42-year-old man was placed in protective custody.