- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
FEMA opens disaster recovery centers in Southern Illinois
Two Federal Emergency Management Agency Disaster Recovery Centers will open in Southern Illinois to answer questions about FEMA and other federal, state and volunteer agencies. Both centers will be open from 9 to 7 a.m.
The locations are:
* Emerson Elementary School 3101 Elm St., Cairo, IL. This location is open starting Wednesday until Saturday.
* Gallatin School 5175 IL Highway 13, Junction, IL. This location is open starting Thursday until Saturday.
For more information on locations, days and hours of operation, services offered and driving directions go online to www.fema.gov or call 800-621-3362. For assistance any time call the FEMA Helpline at 800-621-3362.
3101 Elm St., Cairo, IL
5175 IL Highway 13, Junction, IL