- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
FEMA opens disaster recovery centers in Southern Illinois
Two Federal Emergency Management Agency Disaster Recovery Centers will open in Southern Illinois to answer questions about FEMA and other federal, state and volunteer agencies. Both centers will be open from 9 to 7 a.m.
The locations are:
* Emerson Elementary School 3101 Elm St., Cairo, IL. This location is open starting Wednesday until Saturday.
* Gallatin School 5175 IL Highway 13, Junction, IL. This location is open starting Thursday until Saturday.
For more information on locations, days and hours of operation, services offered and driving directions go online to www.fema.gov or call 800-621-3362. For assistance any time call the FEMA Helpline at 800-621-3362.
3101 Elm St., Cairo, IL
5175 IL Highway 13, Junction, IL