- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Estella Marie Kelley, 73, of Chaffee passed away Sunday, June 26, 2011, at Chaffee Nursing Center.
She was born Sept. 27, 1937, in Clinton, Ill., to James Fuller and Edna Thompson Fuller.
Estella was a member of New Hope Apostolic Ministries in Chaffee. She worked 25 years as a CNA at Saint Francis Medical Center and for 10 years at the Lutheran Home, both in Cape Girardeau. She retired in 2004.
Loving survivors include her daughter and son-in-law, Tina and Stephen Niswonger of Chaffee.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
Funeral service will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home with the Revs. Stephen Niswonger and. Jeff Wells officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.
Memorials may take the form of contributions to the New Hope Apostolic Ministries.
Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.