- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Lasater - Allison
Susan Diane Lasater and Joel Francis Allison were united in marriage April 30, 2011, at Good Shepherd Lutheran Chapel. The Rev. Barry Pfanstiel performed the ceremony. Music was by Dottie Meyr of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Arnold and Sandy Nagel of Jackson. The groom is the son of Dean and Frances Allison of Cape Girardeau.
Maids of honor were Sarah Lasater of Cape Girardeau and Allison Lasater of Jackson, daughters of the bride.
The groom's attendants were Jeff Allison of Stilwell, Kan., brother of the groom, and Jill Allison of Rome, Ga., sister of the groom.
Candlelighter was Bryson Hartmann of O'Fallon, Ill., nephew of the bride.
The reception was held at Mollie's Cafe and Bar.
Mrs. Allison is a registered nurse in pediatrics at Southeast Hospital and Prompt Care in Jackson.
The groom is an optometrist at Walmart Vision Center in Jackson.
After a wedding trip to Chicago, the couple is residing in Jackson.