- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Lindsey - Schneider
Danielle Nicole Lindsey and Aaron Lee Schneider were married Oct. 23, 2010, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Dave Hulshof performed the ceremony. Reader was Becky Wehner of Ste. Genevieve, Mo. Organist was Cheryl Oberhaus and vocalist was Alan Bruns, both of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Craig and Denise Lindsey of Huntsville, Ala. The groom is the son of Dr. H. Lee and Brenda Schneider of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Emily Herzog of Washington, D.C. Bridesmaid was Diana Duncan of Loveland, Colo.
Brad Warner of Bloomfield, Mo., was best man. Groomsman was Ray Primonato of Miami, Fla. Ushers were Nicholas Lindsey of Huntsville, brother of the bride, and Tom Moyer of Arlington, Texas, brother of the groom.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Laci and Lane Warner, children of Brad and Lori Warner.
The reception was held at Mollie's Cafe and Bar.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 22 at Crowe Gallery.
Mrs. Schneider is a 2005 graduate of Ste. Genevieve High School. She received a bachelor of science in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University in 2010. She is a Cardiac ICU nurse at Southeast Hospital.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of business administration and marketing from American InterContinental University in 2006. He is employed by Tri-State Polaris and RV in Anna, Ill.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.