- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Harold D. Crader, 63, of Hawk Point died Monday, June 20, 2011.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday at McCoy-Blossom Funeral Home in Troy, Mo., and from 10 a.m. to time of service Saturday at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson. The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home.