- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Wilma Kathleen Hutson, 88, of Marble Hill passed away Saturday, June 18, 2011, at Jackson Manor in Jackson.
She was born March 6, 1923, at Glenallen, Mo., daughter of Zack and Nellie McLeod Underwood. She and Ellis A. Hutson were married July 4, 1939. He passed away March 2, 2007.
Hutson was a member of Old Trace Creek Church.
Survivors include a son, Larry Ellis Hutson of Parkesburg, Pa.; a brother, Basil Underwood of East Alton, Ill.; four grandchildren Jeremy Hutson, Kelly Sheaffer, Lawrence Hutson and Theresa Taylor; seven great-grandchildren, Faith Elizabeth Hutson, Bethany Elizabeth Sheaffer, Dylon Ray Sheaffer, Leeanna Joy Sheaffer, Cody Hutson, Luke Taylor and Olivia Taylor.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a son, Steve; two infant daughters, Delores and Gloria Hutson; a brother, Loyd Underwood; and two granddaughters, Johanna and Nancy.
Visitation is from 4 to 6 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Gene Robbins officiating. Interment will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery near Marble Hill.