- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Highway 91 reduced for repairs
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Highway 91 in Bollinger County will be reduced to one lane while Missouri Department of Transportation crews perform routine repairs to the bridge over the Diversion Channel. This section of road is between County Road 652 and Route T. Weather permitting, the work will take place from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily June 30 and July 5 and 6.
For more information, contact MoDOT's;Customer Service Center at 888-275-6636.