- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Teekah catching snowflakes. . .
I almost made a mistake that would have cost me the best friend I've ever had.In 1998, I took my 6 wk old puppy Teekah, to the pound in a moment of extreme stress & they didn't want to give her back the next morning. I had cried all night & in desperation,I called a lady who was on the Board of Directors. She intervened & I brought my lil bear home where she stayed @ my side for the next 12 plus yrs. Sadly, I lost my friend on Feb. 2 2011. This pic was taken just wks before her death. RIP my angel, Chuy & I miss you still . . .