- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)8
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)4
Teekah catching snowflakes. . .
I almost made a mistake that would have cost me the best friend I've ever had.In 1998, I took my 6 wk old puppy Teekah, to the pound in a moment of extreme stress & they didn't want to give her back the next morning. I had cried all night & in desperation,I called a lady who was on the Board of Directors. She intervened & I brought my lil bear home where she stayed @ my side for the next 12 plus yrs. Sadly, I lost my friend on Feb. 2 2011. This pic was taken just wks before her death. RIP my angel, Chuy & I miss you still . . .