- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Teekah catching snowflakes. . .
I almost made a mistake that would have cost me the best friend I've ever had.In 1998, I took my 6 wk old puppy Teekah, to the pound in a moment of extreme stress & they didn't want to give her back the next morning. I had cried all night & in desperation,I called a lady who was on the Board of Directors. She intervened & I brought my lil bear home where she stayed @ my side for the next 12 plus yrs. Sadly, I lost my friend on Feb. 2 2011. This pic was taken just wks before her death. RIP my angel, Chuy & I miss you still . . .