- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Stanley Wilson, 89, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Anna, Ill., died Monday, June 20, 2011, at his home.
He was a combat veteran of World War II, serving in the U.S. Army.
Visitation will be from 10:30 a.m. to service time Thursday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at noon Thursday at the funeral home, with Dee Armes officiating. Interment will be in Anna Cemetery with military honors by Illinois National Guard Honor Team of Marion, Ill.