- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Charles R. Hargraves, 64, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, June 19, 2011, at Southeast Hospital.
He was born March 24, 1947, in Cape Girardeau, to Robert and Hazel Harmon Hargraves.
Charles worked at VIP Industries in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include a brother, David (Gloria) Hargraves of Altenburg, Mo.; and a sister, Joy (Donnie) Dunn of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A private graveside service will be at Cape County Memorial Park Mausoleum, with the Rev. Rob Mehner officiating.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.