- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Virginia Lynn "Ginny" Cline, 64, of Scott City died Monday, June 20, 2011, at her home.
She was born Feb. 18, 1947, in Sikeston, Mo., to Clifford and Delsie Lambert Campbell. She and William Edward "Dub" Cline Jr. were married May 17, 1975. He preceded her in death Nov. 21, 1991.
Ginny was an insurance agent with First State Community Insurance in Cape Girardeau. She was a member of Morley Baptist Church at Morley, Mo., Eastern Star in Scott City and was a Cub Scouts den mother.
Survivors include two sons, Matthew (Sarah Rodgers) Cline of Morley, William Edward Cline III of Scott City; a brother, Ray (Donna) Campbell of Scott City; three sisters, Wilma Campbell and Brenda Campbell of Scott City, Mary Puckett of Oran, Mo.; two granddaughters, Mattison and Kaylee Cline; a special aunt, Judy Eberhard of Scott City; numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, parents and a sister, Barbara Kellett.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jim Matthews officiating. Burial will be in New Morley Cemetery at Morley.
Memorials may be made to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, 1867 Lackland Hill Parkway, St. Louis, MO 63146.