- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Bobby C. Lincoln, 73, of Marble Hill passed away Tuesday, June 21, 2011, at his home.
He was born July 30, 1937, at Hurricane, Mo., son of Joe Curtis and Elevanor Doggett Lincoln. He and Joyce Schreiner were married April 25, 1959.
Bobby retired as a technician from Procter & Gamble in 1997. He was a lifelong farmer and attended Mount Carmel Church.
He served two years in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his wife, Joyce of Marble Hill; two sons, Joe (Toni) Lincoln of Marble Hill, Mark (Kristi) Lincoln of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.; a daughter, Carla Cook of Marble Hill; eight grandchildren, Taylor, Matthew, Marshall, Benjamin, Dakota, Faith Lincoln, Jacob and Jedidiah Cook.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Henry "Pete" Curtis Lincoln.
Visitation will be after 4 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Roy Michael officiating. Burial will be in Patton Cemetery at Patton, Mo.