- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
Ice Cream Social for Girls and their Dolls
Patches in Cairo, IL will host an old fashioned Ice Cream Social this Sunday, June 26, 2011. Young girls are invited to bring their favorite doll and adult (aunt, mother, grandmother, neighbor, etc).
Girls will enjoy ice cream and cupcakes decorated in the red, white, and blue theme for the social. They will make matching sun visors for their dolls and themselves. And have plenty of time to explore the store and all Patches has to offer.
Girls from Illinois and Missouri have enjoyed the two Tea Parties held at Patches earlier in the year. There was even a young lady and her doll from Memphis.
Although Patches specializes in clothes and accessories for 18" dolls, such as American Girl and Madame Alexander, all girls are welcome to bring their favorite doll.
Email Pat@patchesdolls.com to make a reservation. Seating for this event is very limited.