- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)59
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
Ice Cream Social for Girls and their Dolls
Patches in Cairo, IL will host an old fashioned Ice Cream Social this Sunday, June 26, 2011. Young girls are invited to bring their favorite doll and adult (aunt, mother, grandmother, neighbor, etc).
Girls will enjoy ice cream and cupcakes decorated in the red, white, and blue theme for the social. They will make matching sun visors for their dolls and themselves. And have plenty of time to explore the store and all Patches has to offer.
Girls from Illinois and Missouri have enjoyed the two Tea Parties held at Patches earlier in the year. There was even a young lady and her doll from Memphis.
Although Patches specializes in clothes and accessories for 18" dolls, such as American Girl and Madame Alexander, all girls are welcome to bring their favorite doll.
Email Pat@patchesdolls.com to make a reservation. Seating for this event is very limited.