- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Ice Cream Social for Girls and their Dolls
Patches in Cairo, IL will host an old fashioned Ice Cream Social this Sunday, June 26, 2011. Young girls are invited to bring their favorite doll and adult (aunt, mother, grandmother, neighbor, etc).
Girls will enjoy ice cream and cupcakes decorated in the red, white, and blue theme for the social. They will make matching sun visors for their dolls and themselves. And have plenty of time to explore the store and all Patches has to offer.
Girls from Illinois and Missouri have enjoyed the two Tea Parties held at Patches earlier in the year. There was even a young lady and her doll from Memphis.
Although Patches specializes in clothes and accessories for 18" dolls, such as American Girl and Madame Alexander, all girls are welcome to bring their favorite doll.
Email Pat@patchesdolls.com to make a reservation. Seating for this event is very limited.