- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)15
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
Ice Cream Social for Girls and their Dolls
Patches in Cairo, IL will host an old fashioned Ice Cream Social this Sunday, June 26, 2011. Young girls are invited to bring their favorite doll and adult (aunt, mother, grandmother, neighbor, etc).
Girls will enjoy ice cream and cupcakes decorated in the red, white, and blue theme for the social. They will make matching sun visors for their dolls and themselves. And have plenty of time to explore the store and all Patches has to offer.
Girls from Illinois and Missouri have enjoyed the two Tea Parties held at Patches earlier in the year. There was even a young lady and her doll from Memphis.
Although Patches specializes in clothes and accessories for 18" dolls, such as American Girl and Madame Alexander, all girls are welcome to bring their favorite doll.
Email Pat@patchesdolls.com to make a reservation. Seating for this event is very limited.