- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Frances H. Heuring, 59, of Jackson died Thursday, June 16, 2011, at her residence in Jackson.
She was born Feb. 13, 1952, in Cape Girardeau, to Leo and Helen Diebold Ourth.
She and Donald Heuring were married Feb. 3, 2001, in Fruitland.
Mrs. Heuring graduated from Notre Dame High School in 1970 and taught art and science at St. Augustine School in Kelso, Mo. She later worked at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau as the activity director before working with her husband at Dutchtown Used Furniture Store.
She was a member of St. Mary Cathedral in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her husband, Donald Heuring of Fruitland; two sons, Ryan Rosenquist of Springfield, Mo., Robert (Berkley) Rosenquist of Jackson; a stepson, Daniel (Katie) Heuring of Marble Hill, Mo.; two stepdaughters, Angela Heuring and Kady Heuring, both of Marble Hill; a brother, Denny Ourth of Jackson; two sisters, Kathleen Keesee of Cape Girardeau, Janet Ivy of Kevil, Ky.; and five grandchildren, Jonathan and Ryan Rosenquist of Jackson, Taylor, Sophie and Tyler Heuring, each of Marble Hill.
She was preceded in death by her parents and her brother, Richard Ourth.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m.
Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Mary Cathedral in Cape Girardeau, with the Rev. Tom Kiefer officiating. Burial will follow at St Mary's Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.
Memorial contributions may be given to St. Mary Cathedral -- Catholic Social Ministries -- Food Pantry, 615 William St., Cape Girardeau, MO 63701.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.