- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)30
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Dockins - Dames
BELL CITY, Mo. -- Chris "Bo" and Tammy Duenne of Bell City announce the engagement of their daughter, Mallory Deane Dockins, to Martin Robert Dames II. He is the son of Martin and Dottie Dames of Bell City.
Dockins is a 2009 graduate of Bell City High School. She is pursuing a degree in business education. She is employed at Bootheel Counseling Services in Sikeston, Mo.
Dames is a 2008 graduate of Bell City High School. He is serving with the U.S. Navy in Pensacola, Fla.
A Nov. 26 wedding is planned at Bell City United Methodist Church.