- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson - Molter
FARMINGTON, Mo. -- Erica Dae Jackson and the Rev. Nathaniel James Molter were united in marriage Feb. 12, 2011, at Long Memorial Hall in Farmington. The ceremony was performed by the Rev. David V. Jackson of St. Charles, Mo., father of the bride; the Rev. Charles Carr of Doniphan, Mo., uncle of the groom; and the Rev. David Trammell of Marshall, Mich.
The bride is the daughter of David and Marcia Jackson. The groom is the son of Barbara Molter of Farmington, and the late Rev. James Molter.
The bride was escorted by her father.
Maid of honor was Dr. Jill M. Jackson of Farmington, sister of the bride. Matron of honor was Andrea Molter-Kronenberger of Belleville, Ill., sister of the groom. Junior bridesmaid was Alaina Teague of Jackson, cousin of the bride.
Best men were Scott Kronenberger of Belleville, brother-in-law of the groom, and the Rev. Bobby Gentry of Harrisburg, Ill. Junior groomsman was Ashton Reever of Abingdon, Md., cousin of the groom. Ushers were Jim Henderson, Jeremy White, Jeff Firehammer and Peter Sirdoreus, all of Farmington.
Miniature bride was Alyssa Teague of Jackson, cousin of the bride. Miniature groom was Brandon Turner, son of Mr. and Mrs. Bobby Turner of Vicksburg, Miss.
Candlelighters were Brooke Reever of Abingdon and Reagan Carr of Doniphan, cousins of the groom, and Marcus and Mason Collins of Dongola, Ill., cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Krystian Carr, daughter of Chuck and Misty Carr and cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at Alexander's in Farmington.
Guest book attendants were Linda Nine of Overland, Mo., and Ashley Brickle of Hazelwood, Mo.
The groom's family hosted the rehearsal dinner Feb. 11 at Alexander's.
The bride expects to receive a master's degree in business administration in July.
The groom is pastor of Apostolic Lighthouse United Pentecostal Church in Farmington.
Following a Caribbean cruise, the couple is residing in Farmington.