- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Mayfield - Craig
Erin Lee Mayfield and Steven Andrew Craig were married Oct. 23, 2010, at Trinity Episcopal Church in Independence, Mo. James Moon and Sam Mason performed the ceremony.
Parents of the couple are Doug and Mary Mayfield of Jackson, and James and Diane Craig of Cassville, Mo.
Maids of honor were Allison Hollman of Wildwood, Mo., and Stephanie Hensley of Kansas City, Mo. Bridesmaids were Karen Donnelly of Kansas City, Brittany Groppel of Edwardsville, Ill., Summer Bowman of Washington, D.C., and Traci Craig of Peoria, Ill.
Michael Strahl of Pierce City, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Dustin Rhoads of Cassville; Benjamin Craig of Columbia, Mo., brother of the groom; Benjamin Mayfield of Edwardsville, brother of the bride; Christopher Bowman of Washington, D.C., and Scott Craig of Peoria, brother of the groom. Ushers were Alex Robinson of Kansas City and Kevin Buchholz of Republic, Mo.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Lindsey and Matthew Craig, children of Scott and Traci Craig and niece and nephew of the groom.
Other attendants were Kalli Gibbs of Jackson, Jessica Triller of Cape Girardeau, Emily, Anna and Janie Triller of Fargo, N.D., all cousins of the bride.
The reception was held at Adams Pointe Conference Center in Blue Springs, Mo.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 22 at V's Italiano Ristorante in Independence.
Mrs. Craig is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in political science from Missouri State University in 2007, and a juris doctorate from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in 2010. She is an attorney in Oak Grove, Mo.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Cassville High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in political science in 2003, and a master's degree in public administration in 2005, both from Missouri State University. He is city administrator of Oak Grove.
After a wedding trip to Italy, Monaco and France, the couple is residing in Oak Grove.