- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)6
John Loys "Yogi" Seabaugh, 69, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, June 15, 2011, at the Lutheran Home.
He was born Oct. 2, 1941, in Cape Girardeau, to John Cam and Elsie Parsons Seabaugh.
John was a Central High School graduate and attended Southeast Missouri State University.
He served with the U.S. Army in Ethiopia.
John lived in Boston for a time, then returned to Cape Girardeau. He was a bartender at Pilot House and Elks Lodge.
Survivors include a brother, Charles (Judy) Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Judy S. (Greg) Bollinger of Thebes, Ill.; three nieces, Minta Comte, Kerensa Beasley and Cammi Boren; three nephews, Steve, Scott and Stan Seabaugh.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Friends may call from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home. An Elks service will be held at 7.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.