- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Therese Adele Gorg Brady of Kirkwood, Mo., died Friday, June 10, 2011.
Loving wife of the late Hon. Robert G. Brady. Beloved mother to Sean Brady, Kevin Brady (Anne), Shannon Hodge and Robert Grant Brady (Colleen). Beloved grandmother of Gavin Brady (Erin), Erin Duggin (Shane), Geoffry Brady, Meagan Brady, Benjamin Hodge, James Hodge, Miles Cargas, Sophia Cargas. Beloved great-grandmother of Marlie Duggin, Tate Duggin and Charlie Brady.
Terre was a longtime resident of Kirkwood and Cape Girardeau. Terre lived many years in the Bethesda retirement community where she was active in the Ding-A-Ling chorus that sang weekly at Bethesda Dilworth.
A talented singer and musician, Terre sang in community choruses in St. Louis County and Cape Girardeau. She was a member of the choir at the Christian Church of Cape Girardeau and Webster Groves, Mo.
Terre grew up in a musical family. Her father was a joyful vocal and instrumental music teacher. Her mother, brothers and sister were all talented musicians and created a continuous harmonious family. Terre is the last of that wonderful group. She was instrumental in fostering harmony with her friends and loved ones who will always miss her beautiful voice and loving spirit.
The funeral was held at Bopp Chapel in Kirkwood. Burial was in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the American Heart Association would be appreciated. For online donors, the website is http://donate.americanheart.org.