- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Flood victims should call FEMA to schedule inspection
COLUMBIA, Mo. -- FEMA is encouraging those in Southeast Missouri who have registered for FEMA assistance to call and schedule an inspection if one has not already been confirmed, according to a FEMA news release.
Those who have already registered may call FEMA's Helpline, 800-621-3362, select the language correct option and update the application for an inspector's visit. The helpline is open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week until
Flood victims who have not registered with FEMA should do so by July 8. Registration may be completed online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov, by smartphone through m.FEMA.gov, or by calling 1-800-621-3362.