- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Sikeston woman killed in car accident
BERTRAND, Mo. -- A Sikeston woman was killed after her vehicle struck a tree Sunday in Mississippi County.
According to Missouri State Highway Patrol, at 5:24 p.m. Regina K. Bollerud, 52, of Sikeston was traveling eastbound on U.S. 62 just west of Bertrand when her vehicle ran off the right side of the road and struck a tree. Bollerud was pronounced dead at 6 p.m. by Mississippi County Coroner Terry Parker and taken to McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston.