- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Scott City council hires former SEMO public safety director as city administrator (11/15/17)
NEWEST CAPE DIVA: "PEACHES"
We welcomed PEACHES to our household June 3rd. She was born in New Hamburg. She is now 10 wks old & weighs 20 ounces.
She is going to have a very exciting life. We live in Cincinnati, OH but travel the great USA both in our motorhome & by air. She already has her Guaranteed Boarding Pass Airline Carrier so she can be in my lap.
Peaches will spend July in Cincinnati, has her Gatlinburg itinerary set for August, Niagra Falls on her list for September, Memphis in October, Branson over Thanksgiving Week and back to Cape Girardeau for a Merry Christmas.