- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Antelmo and Leticia Fraire of Benton, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 8:32 a.m. Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Name, Brenda. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Mrs. Fraire is the former Leticia Frias, daughter of Jose Maria Frias and Eva Terrones of Durango, Mexico. Fraire is the son of Maria Consepcion Carranza of Fredericktown, Mo. He is a construction worker.
Daughter to Roy and Natalie Jo Buell of Oran, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:24 p.m. Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Name, Charley Analise. Weight, 8 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Buell is the former Natalie Walter, daughter of Rick and Lisa Walter of Benton, Mo. Buell is the son of Leroy and Debbie Buell of Oran. He is employed at Manac Trailers USA.
Son to Chad Michael and Jayme Nichole Cook of Oran, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:25 a.m. Thursday, June 2, 2011. Name, Conner Michael. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Cook is the former Jayme Montgomery, daughter of Wayne and Cheryl Montgomery of Benton, Mo. She is employed at Bennett Family Dentistry. Cook is the son of Robert and Teresa Cook of Oran. He is employed at Spartech.
Son to John Anthony Shelton and Andrea Lauren Tripoli of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:03 p.m. Thursday, June 2, 2011. Name, Luciano Anthony. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. First child. Ms. Tripoli is the daughter of Dr. Deborah Price and Ken White of Jackson and Sam Tripoli of Long Beach, Calif. She is a licensed practical nurse at Saint Francis. Shelton is the son of Donna and Vernon Scott of Poplar Bluff, Mo., and Tom and Debbie Shelton of Webster Groves, Mo. He is owner/artist at Four Aces Tattoo Shop.
Daughter to Brad Heath and Brooke Ashley Redfering of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:36 p.m. Thursday, June 2, 2011. Name, Hayden Capri. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Second daughter. Mrs. Redfering is the former Brooke Espey, daughter of Tom and Bertie Espey of Dexter, Mo. She is employed at Broussard's Cajun Cuisine. Redfering is the son of Terry and Kathy Redfering of East Prairie, Mo. He is employed by Advanced Pest Control.
Son to Jamar Raishad Ivory and Ashley Dawn Dangbar of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:01 p.m. Friday, June 3, 2011. Name, Jamar Raishad. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Third child, first son. Ms. Dangbar is the daughter of Paula Shankle of Fredericktown, Mo., and George Dangbar of Cobden, Ill. She is employed at HoneyBaked Ham. Ivory is the son of April Floyd of Cape Girardeau and James Ivory. He is employed at Taco John's.
Daughter to Jessica Lynn Clark of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:10 a.m. Sunday, June 5, 2011. Name, Liliana Renee. Weight, 5 pounds, 10 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Clark is the daughter of Tammy Coonts of Cape Girardeau and John Clark of Jackson.