- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 6/12/11
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* At 9:31 a.m., a citizen assist on North Middle Street.
* At 11:03 a.m., a smoke scare on North Frederick Street.
* At 12:53 p.m., a medical assist on Delwin Street.
* At 1:49 p.m., an unauthorized burning on South Middle Street.
* At 3:05 p.m., a medical assist on South Ellis Street.
* At 5:33 p.m., a system malfunction on Themis Street.
* At 10:50 p.m., a medical assist at South Hanover Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 4:16 a.m., a medical assist on Sheridan Drive.
* At 7:12 a.m., a medical assist on South West End Boulevard.
* At 8:13 a.m., a medical assist on Hillcrest Drive.
* At 11:18 a.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 11:28 a.m., a medical assist on South Kingshighway.
* At 12;46 p.m., unintentional transmission on Independence Street.
* At 12:50 p.m., a medical assist at North County Park.
* At 2:43 p.m., a medical assist on Vantage Drive.
* At 3:26 p.m., a medical assist on William Street.
* At 4:34 p.m., an alarm system activation on Merriwether Street.
* At 9:03 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 10:56 p.m., a smoke or odor investigation on Independence Street.