Cape Girardeau police report 6/12/11
Sunday, June 12, 2011
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Amanda M. Campbell, 31, of Clarkton, Mo., was arrested on a Malden, Mo., warrant for a traffic offense.
* Kameisha A. Campbell, 27, no address given, was arrested on a Mississippi County warrant for nonsupport.
* Anthony M. Ramirez, 18, no address given, was arrested for failing to appear in court.
* Medication and a 32-inch television were reported stolen during a burglary at 2015 Montgomery St.
* Checks were reported stolen and a 2008 Grand Prix was reported damaged at 1701 Lacey St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Huck's, 353 Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A purse was reported stolen at 55 Doctors' Park.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
* A 19-year-old man was taken into protective custody.