- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape Girardeau police report 6/12/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Amanda M. Campbell, 31, of Clarkton, Mo., was arrested on a Malden, Mo., warrant for a traffic offense.
* Kameisha A. Campbell, 27, no address given, was arrested on a Mississippi County warrant for nonsupport.
* Anthony M. Ramirez, 18, no address given, was arrested for failing to appear in court.
* Medication and a 32-inch television were reported stolen during a burglary at 2015 Montgomery St.
* Checks were reported stolen and a 2008 Grand Prix was reported damaged at 1701 Lacey St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Huck's, 353 Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A purse was reported stolen at 55 Doctors' Park.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
* A 19-year-old man was taken into protective custody.