- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Mom angry her autistic son was left on bus; he later was discovered at bus lot (8/16/16)15
- Cape man to serve at least 21 months in prison for food-stamp fraud (8/16/16)5
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Store dedicated solely to Pokemon products will open soon in Cape (8/16/16)1
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
River Campus variety
Every year since opening in 2007, the River Campus facility has shown its worth, meeting a demand for more cultural performances previously not offered in Cape Girardeau.
Earlier this week the campus announced its latest season of events, and the shows -- from new Broadway hits to classic favorites -- are sure to impress once again. Certainly there will be a wide variety of shows, including the stage version of the Mel Brooks Broadway musical "Young Frankenstein", which officials are saying might be the highlight of the year. You'll find everything from Shakespeare to "Blast!", a choreographed percussion and brass performance; from acrobats to ballet, from trumpets to pajamas.
The River Campus offers a variety of season ticket packages, too, based on your interests. But if you're not interested in season tickets, be sure to check out what the River Campus has to offer and plan to attend an event. Hundreds of people bought season tickets last year, and there's a reason so many have already made their requests again this year. Don't let another season go by without checking out the fun.