- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
River Campus variety
Every year since opening in 2007, the River Campus facility has shown its worth, meeting a demand for more cultural performances previously not offered in Cape Girardeau.
Earlier this week the campus announced its latest season of events, and the shows -- from new Broadway hits to classic favorites -- are sure to impress once again. Certainly there will be a wide variety of shows, including the stage version of the Mel Brooks Broadway musical "Young Frankenstein", which officials are saying might be the highlight of the year. You'll find everything from Shakespeare to "Blast!", a choreographed percussion and brass performance; from acrobats to ballet, from trumpets to pajamas.
The River Campus offers a variety of season ticket packages, too, based on your interests. But if you're not interested in season tickets, be sure to check out what the River Campus has to offer and plan to attend an event. Hundreds of people bought season tickets last year, and there's a reason so many have already made their requests again this year. Don't let another season go by without checking out the fun.