- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
River Campus variety
Every year since opening in 2007, the River Campus facility has shown its worth, meeting a demand for more cultural performances previously not offered in Cape Girardeau.
Earlier this week the campus announced its latest season of events, and the shows -- from new Broadway hits to classic favorites -- are sure to impress once again. Certainly there will be a wide variety of shows, including the stage version of the Mel Brooks Broadway musical "Young Frankenstein", which officials are saying might be the highlight of the year. You'll find everything from Shakespeare to "Blast!", a choreographed percussion and brass performance; from acrobats to ballet, from trumpets to pajamas.
The River Campus offers a variety of season ticket packages, too, based on your interests. But if you're not interested in season tickets, be sure to check out what the River Campus has to offer and plan to attend an event. Hundreds of people bought season tickets last year, and there's a reason so many have already made their requests again this year. Don't let another season go by without checking out the fun.