- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)1
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
River Campus variety
Every year since opening in 2007, the River Campus facility has shown its worth, meeting a demand for more cultural performances previously not offered in Cape Girardeau.
Earlier this week the campus announced its latest season of events, and the shows -- from new Broadway hits to classic favorites -- are sure to impress once again. Certainly there will be a wide variety of shows, including the stage version of the Mel Brooks Broadway musical "Young Frankenstein", which officials are saying might be the highlight of the year. You'll find everything from Shakespeare to "Blast!", a choreographed percussion and brass performance; from acrobats to ballet, from trumpets to pajamas.
The River Campus offers a variety of season ticket packages, too, based on your interests. But if you're not interested in season tickets, be sure to check out what the River Campus has to offer and plan to attend an event. Hundreds of people bought season tickets last year, and there's a reason so many have already made their requests again this year. Don't let another season go by without checking out the fun.