- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Mom angry her autistic son was left on bus; he later was discovered at bus lot (8/16/16)15
- Cape man to serve at least 21 months in prison for food-stamp fraud (8/16/16)5
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Store dedicated solely to Pokemon products will open soon in Cape (8/16/16)1
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Pilots n' Paws
On June 10, 2011 the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri sent seventeen puppies to Chances Animal Rescue in Appleton, Wisconsin for rescue. This was all possible due to a wonderful and caring pilot: Pete Tobin. Pete, along with many other special pilots donate their time and airplanes to transport dogs and cats to their adoptive homes or to rescue shelters all over the nation through an organization called Pilots n' Paws. We are so proud and happy that Pete, Pilots n' Paws and Chances Animal Rescue care and enjoy spending their free time connecting these angels in fur to their new home.
If you would like to be a part of our rescue efforts please donate at the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri or Pilots n' Paws.