- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
Pilots n' Paws
On June 10, 2011 the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri sent seventeen puppies to Chances Animal Rescue in Appleton, Wisconsin for rescue. This was all possible due to a wonderful and caring pilot: Pete Tobin. Pete, along with many other special pilots donate their time and airplanes to transport dogs and cats to their adoptive homes or to rescue shelters all over the nation through an organization called Pilots n' Paws. We are so proud and happy that Pete, Pilots n' Paws and Chances Animal Rescue care and enjoy spending their free time connecting these angels in fur to their new home.
If you would like to be a part of our rescue efforts please donate at the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri or Pilots n' Paws.