- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Pilots n' Paws
On June 10, 2011 the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri sent seventeen puppies to Chances Animal Rescue in Appleton, Wisconsin for rescue. This was all possible due to a wonderful and caring pilot: Pete Tobin. Pete, along with many other special pilots donate their time and airplanes to transport dogs and cats to their adoptive homes or to rescue shelters all over the nation through an organization called Pilots n' Paws. We are so proud and happy that Pete, Pilots n' Paws and Chances Animal Rescue care and enjoy spending their free time connecting these angels in fur to their new home.
If you would like to be a part of our rescue efforts please donate at the Humane Society of Southeast Missouri or Pilots n' Paws.