- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Two injured in Thursday afternoon crash on I-55
An East Prairie, Mo., man was taken to the hospital with serious injuries following a crash Thursday afternoon on Interstate 55.
John F. Skaggs, 49, was rear-ended by a car driven by Maverick A. Boyer, 20, of Jackson; both vehicles were forced off of the road and overturned, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol. The accident occurred around 1:44 p.m., five miles south of Scott City.
Both men were taken to Saint Francis Medical Center, Boyer with minor injuries. They were both wearing seat belts.
Scott City, MO