- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Dippold - 60 Years
Richard F. and Marilyn Dippold of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a reception April 17, 2011, at St. Andrew Lutheran Church.
More than 60 guests attended.
The couple was married April 15, 1951, at Trinity Lutheran Church. The groom's father, the Rev. Leopold Dippold, performed the ceremony.
They have four children, Richard B. (Carol) of Thebes, Ill., Tim of Albuquerque, N.M., Nancy Robertson (Don) of Gordonville, and Susan Brannock (Kevin) of O'Fallon, Mo. The Dippolds have 10 grandchildren.