- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
O'Quinn - daniel
Ashleigh Nicole O'Quinn and Christopher Ashley Daniel were married Jan. 22, 2011, at First Baptist Church in Tupelo, Miss. Dr. Randy Von Kanel performed the ceremony. Scripture reader was Chandler Quartaro of Tupelo, cousin of the bride.
Organist was Sandy Coutoumanos, pianist and soloist was Randy Wood, both of Tupelo.
The bride is the daughter of Gregory O'Quinn and Penny O'Quinn of Tupelo. The groom is the son of Charles and Mary Ann Daniel of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Kristen O'Quinn, sister of the bride, and matron of honor was Mary Massey, both of Tupelo. Bridesmaids were Danielle Burk of Tupelo, Amy Calvert of Madison, Miss., Rachael Jones of Memphis, Tenn., Melanie Moore of Tupelo, Jaclyn Nolan of River Edge, N.J., Rebecca Stewart of Madison, Lindsey Thompson of Nashville, Tenn., Kristen Tucker of Tupelo, Jessica Wilson of Oxford, Miss., and Zoe Wright of Tupelo. The bride's proxy was Jessica Franklin of Tupelo.
Jeffrey Dusch of Baton Rouge, La., and Seth Hudson of St. Louis were best men. Groomsmen were Marcus Corkern of Baton Rouge, Trever Duncan of Cape Girardeau, Jason Evans of Oxford, Joshua Ford of Cape Girardeau, Patrick Kieffer of Clinton, Miss., Walter Lents of Cape Girardeau, Christopher Limbaugh of Columbia, Mo., Robert McDonald of Old Hickory, Tenn., Andrew Moreton of Dallas, Texas, and John Stewart of Madison, Miss. Ushers were James-Michael and George Knight of Tupelo, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Hannah O'Quinn, daughter of Patrick and Brandie O'Quinn of Tupelo and cousin of the bride. Ringbearers were Connor Hogan and William Quartaro of Tupelo, cousins of the bride. Connor is the son of Christopher and Brandy Hogan. William is the son of Brent and Candace Quartaro.
The reception was held at Park Heights Restaurant in Tupelo.
The rehearsal dinner was held at the Hilton Garden Inn at BancorpSouth Conference Center.
Mrs. Daniel received a bachelor of art degree and a master of education degree from the University of Mississippi. She is marketing director with Paper So Pretty, LLC, in Houston, Texas.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering and a master of business administration from the University of Mississippi. He is senior procurement associate with ExxonMobil in Houston.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple is residing in Houston.