- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Daughter to McGraddie and Hannah Elizabeth Robinson of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:24 p.m. Monday, May 23, 2011. Name, Aubrie Grace. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. First child. Mrs. Robinson is the former Hannah Fowler, daughter of Kenny and Bambi Fowler of Jackson. She is a fourth-grade teacher with the Jackson School District. Robinson is the son of McGraddie and Gabrielle Robinson of Jackson. He is a police officer with the Cape Girardeau Police Department.
Daughter to Michael Oliver and Carolyn Marie Whitaker of Cairo, Ill., Southeast Hospital, 1:18 p.m. Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Name, Merikha Jane-Ellen. Weight, 6 pounds, 11 ounces. Seventh child, third daughter. Ms. Whitaker is the daughter of Katheryne McDowell, and Robert Whitaker of Illinois. Oliver is the son of Michael Oliver and Karen Young of Illinois.
Daughter to James W. Hensel and Ana M. Succaw of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 7:28 a.m. Thursday, June 2, 2011. Name, Addisyn Leigh. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Second daughter. Ms. Succow is the daughter of Chuck and Melissa Whitney of Jackson. She is employed at the Victorian Inn and Suites. Hensel is the son of Julia Schrum of Cape Girardeau and Jim Hensel of Ellington, Mo. He is employed with Manpower.
Son to James Michael and Brett Erin Main of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 3:20 p.m. Friday, June 3, 2011. Name, Max Oliver. Weight, 8 pounds, 9 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Main is the former Brett Jones, daughter of Don and Debbie Jones of Oak Ridge. She is a secretary in the Department of Public Safety at Southeast Missouri State University. Main is the son of Camilla Arnds of Roseville, Calif. He is a driver and trainer with Gilster-Mary Lee.
Son to William Richard "Billy" and Kindra Lee McClard of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 12:49 p.m. Friday, June 3, 2011. Name, Rhilan Eli. Weight, 6 pounds. Fourth child, second son. Mrs. McClard is the former Kindra Williams, daughter of Rose and Curtis McIntyre of Jackson. McClard is the son of Don and Margaret McClard of Jackson. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
Daughter to Andrew and Angela Stone of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 1:24 p.m. Saturday, June 4, 2011. Name, Emmalynn Maxine. Weight, 5 pounds, 14 ounces. Mrs. Stone is the former Angela Heise, daughter of Jeff and Helen Heise. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Hospital. Stone is the son of Chuck and Cindy Stone. He is employed at Walmart.