- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jesse J. Todd, 98, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, June 8, 2011, at the Lutheran Home.
He was born March 27, 1913, in Gibson, Mo., to James Alexander and Janie Lee Floyd Todd. He married Sydney Lou Sutherland. She preceded him in death.
Survivors include two daughters, Betty Little Francis of Cape Girardeau, Frances Little Grubb of New Bern, N.C.; a brother, William "Bill" Todd of St. Louis; a sister, Kathryn Knox of Bossier City, La.; a grandson, Bill Grubb; and a great-grandson, Stewart Grubb, both of New Bern; nieces; nephews; other relatives; and many friends.
He was preceded in death by his wife, a son, a grandson, parents and five brothers.
There is no service.
Crain Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau is in charge of arrangements.
Memorial contributions may be made to South Canaan General Baptist Church in Gibson, and will be accepted at the funeral home.
To leave online condolences visit www.crainsonline.com.