- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)29
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)2
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
Jared Keith Durbin, 41, of Jackson passed away Friday, June 3, 2011, at his home.
He was born Dec. 5, 1969, in St. Louis, to Reginald K. and Sharon E. Edwards Durbin. He and Julie M. Thoma were married Oct. 14, 1998.
Jared worked at Cape Girardeau Winnelson Co. more than 20 years. He was a member of Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include his wife and son, Julie and Jaredan of Jackson; his parents of Adamsville, Tenn.; a sister, Christine Elaine Waters of Sylvania, Tenn.; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Orville and Gwen Thoma of Jackson; paternal grandmother; maternal grandparents; numerous aunts; uncles; and cousins.
Friends may call from 5 p.m. to time of service today at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
A memorial service will be at 7 p.m. today at the funeral home, with Vic Van Schaik officiating.
Memorials may take the form of contributions to Jaredan's college fund, c/o Bank of Missouri.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.