- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)17
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Jared Keith Durbin, 41, of Jackson passed away Friday, June 3, 2011, at his home.
He was born Dec. 5, 1969, in St. Louis, to Reginald K. and Sharon E. Edwards Durbin. He and Julie M. Thoma were married Oct. 14, 1998.
Jared worked at Cape Girardeau Winnelson Co. more than 20 years. He was a member of Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include his wife and son, Julie and Jaredan of Jackson; his parents of Adamsville, Tenn.; a sister, Christine Elaine Waters of Sylvania, Tenn.; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Orville and Gwen Thoma of Jackson; paternal grandmother; maternal grandparents; numerous aunts; uncles; and cousins.
Friends may call from 5 p.m. to time of service today at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
A memorial service will be at 7 p.m. today at the funeral home, with Vic Van Schaik officiating.
Memorials may take the form of contributions to Jaredan's college fund, c/o Bank of Missouri.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.