- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Jared Keith Durbin, 41, of Jackson passed away Friday, June 3, 2011, at his home.
He was born Dec. 5, 1969, in St. Louis, to Reginald K. and Sharon E. Edwards Durbin. He and Julie M. Thoma were married Oct. 14, 1998.
Jared worked at Cape Girardeau Winnelson Co. more than 20 years. He was a member of Elks Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include his wife and son, Julie and Jaredan of Jackson; his parents of Adamsville, Tenn.; a sister, Christine Elaine Waters of Sylvania, Tenn.; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Orville and Gwen Thoma of Jackson; paternal grandmother; maternal grandparents; numerous aunts; uncles; and cousins.
Friends may call from 5 p.m. to time of service today at McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
A memorial service will be at 7 p.m. today at the funeral home, with Vic Van Schaik officiating.
Memorials may take the form of contributions to Jaredan's college fund, c/o Bank of Missouri.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.