- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
Family Video Rewards Students for Report Card A's!
|Family Video Movie Club Inc.||FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE|
|Contact: Raelene Ohanesian|
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 847.904.9000
Good Grades Add Up to FREE Rentals as Family Video Celebrates Academic Excellence
Family Video is giving FREE movie and video game rentals to students for getting good grades on their final report cards in June. All students, kindergarten through college, are rewarded with one FREE overnight rental for each final grade of "A" (or equivalent mark) earned in any core subject. Core subjects or courses include any geography, history, language, math, reading, science and spelling classes. Literally tens of thousands of titles rent free, and include ALL movies 30 days past their release date and ALL video games.
For more than 30 years, Family Video has been entertaining families in its communities. "We started giving the kids free rentals 28 or 29 years ago. Charlie, my father, thought it would be an incentive for students to study harder," said Keith Hoogland, President of Family Video. "Every year we get letters from teachers, students and parents thanking us for this program. We love rewarding kids for their hard work and it's a great way for them to start their summer break."
Last year, Family Video rewarded students with almost 2 million dollars worth of free rentals through this program and is certain to give away even more this year!
Family Video is the second largest video rental chain in the country -- and the largest family-owned. Staying ahead of its competitors through its philosophy of "Wow-ing" patrons, the rental chain believes its successful reputation is a combination of outstanding customer service, a wide selection of movies and video games and the lowest possible rental prices.
Unlike kiosks and online rental services where movies are not available on street date, all movies are available on the street date for Family Video customers.
In addition to the Report Card A program, each location offers hundreds of free kids' movie rentals, with no paid rental required. New members get $40 worth of values just for signing up, including unlimited half-price rentals for 30 days. Thousands of movies rent two for one dollar for five nights: That's 10 cents a night per movie. Stores are open 365 days a year, most from 10:00 A.M. to midnight.
Family Video CEO and Founder Charlie Hoogland said, "We started in 1978 with one store in Springfield, Illinois. Today, we have 742 stores in 19 states. We continue to open at least one store every week. We employ more than 7,000 talented and hardworking people. I can't wait until we have 10,000 people!"
As Family Video continues to expand, management candidates should apply in-store or online at www.familyvideo.com. Entrepreneurs looking for lease space availability in a Family Video Shopping Plaza should call Kelly at 847.904.9053.