- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Dost - Stark
Gary and Sheri Dost of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Ashley Jill Dost, to Christopher Joseph Stark, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Gayle Vice of Ulman, Mo., and the late Duane Vice.
Dost is a 2003 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of fine arts in fashion design and product development from Stephens College in 2007. She is employed at Brown Shoe Co. Product Development in St. Louis.
Stark is a 2005 graduate of School of the Osage. He is pursuing bachelor degrees in business management and human resource management at Columbia College. He is employed at Brown Shoe Co. Famous Footwear in St. Louis.
An Oct. 1 wedding is planned at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach, Mo.