- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Griffith - Riley
Richard Griffith of Millersville and Deborah Welker of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie Lee Griffith, to Jason Trent Riley. He is the son of Mark and Cathy Riley of Hannibal, Mo.
Griffith is a 2003 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She received a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2007, and a master of science in nursing with specialty of family nurse practitioner from St. Louis University in 2009. She is a nurse practitioner with Brain and Neurospine Clinic of Missouri in Cape Girardeau.
Riley is a 2005 graduate of Hannibal High School. He received a bachelor of health professions in diagnostic medical ultrasound from UMC in 2009, and a master of health professions in diagnostic medical ultrasound in 2010. He is a sonographer at Cardiovascular Consultants in Cape Girardeau.
A September wedding is planned at St. Mary's Cathedral.