- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Marcantel - Morgan
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Maegan Elizabeth Marcantel and Nathaniel David Morgan were united in marriage March 5, 2011, at First United Methodist Church in Chaffee. Michael Davis performed the ceremony. Pianist was Betty Vandeven and soloist was Tyree Chapman, both of Chaffee.
The bride is the daughter of John and Marian Moxley of Chaffee. The groom is the son of Larry and Darcy Braun of Benton, Mo., and David and Susan Morgan of Pensacola, Fla.
Matron of honor was Tyree Chapman. Bridesmaids were Danielle Alspaugh of Cape Girardeau, sister of the groom, and Kate True of Jackson.
Jeremy Townsend of Scott City was best man. Groomsmen were Darren Lincoln and Jon Kessler of Chaffee. Ushers were Hunter Cole Moxley of Chaffee, brother of the bride, and Brock Alspaugh of Cape Girardeau, brother-in-law of the groom.
Flower girl was Olivia Marcantel, daughter of the bride. Ringbearer was Gavin Alspaugh, son of Brock and Danielle Alspaugh and nephew of the groom.
The reception was held in the church fellowship hall.
The groom's mother and stepfather hosted the rehearsal dinner March 4 at Bella Italia in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Morgan is a graduate of Chaffee High School. She is an office assistant at Appleman Podiatry in Cape Girardeau.
Morgan is a graduate of Chaffee High School and Southeast Missouri State University. He is market supervisor at Food Giant Supermarket in Sikeston, Mo.
After a cruise to Mexico, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.