- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PATTON, Mo. -- Doris Pauline Statler, 81, of Patton passed away Monday, May 30, 2011, at her home.
She was born Aug. 14, 1929, in Scopus, Mo., daughter of Miles and Ruth Long Lincoln. She and Glenn Statler were married Dec. 28, 1947. He passed away April 14, 2007.
Survivors include two sons, Richard E. (Donna Jo) Statler of Imperial, Mo., Randall K. Statler of Valley Park, Mo.; two daughters, Paula (Joe) Redman of Valley Park, Ruth McGhee of Ozark, Mo.; two brothers, Floyd and Ken Lincoln of Millersville; a sister, Lorene Walters of Jackson; five grandchildren, Miranda Rose Statler, Jason Redman, Paulette Redman, Damon and Nathan McGhee; and two great-grandchildren, Korah and Jillian McGhee.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband; a son, Ronald Glenn Statler; eight brothers and six sisters.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Friday at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at noon Friday at the funeral home, with John Harpole officiating. Interment will be in Patton Cemetery.