- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Aline M. Cullen, 88, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, June 1, 2011, at Fountain-bleau Lodge.
She was born April 30, 1923, in Ancell, daughter of Adolph D. and Bertha Marie Schwach Welter. She married Joseph G. Cullen, who preceded her in death Aug. 14, 2005.
Aline was a member of St. Mary's Cathedral, Council of Catholic Women, Disabled American Veterans Chapter 16, VFW Ladies Auxiliary and American Legion of Jackson.
She is survived by two daughters, Voyann Smith of Cape Girardeau, Janis Carr of Austin, Texas; a son, Pat Cullen of Eldorado, Calif.; eight grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Aline was preceded in death by her parents and husband.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Crain Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau. Parish prayers will be at 7.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Mary's Cathedral, with the Rev. Tom Kiefer as celebrant. Interment will be in St. Mary's Cemetery.
To leave online condolences, visit www.crainsonline.com.