- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Lonnie R. Moore, 61, of Millersville died Wednesday, June 1, 2011, at Southeast Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday at the chapel of McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson. An American Legion Honor Guard service will be held at 7.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Rocky Tallent officiating, assisted by Wayne Moore, Lonnie's brother. Interment will be in Caney Fork Cemetery with full military honors.