- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
UNIONTOWN, Mo. -- Frank W. Kaufmann, 78, of Uniontown died Monday, May 23, 2011, at his home.
He served in the U.S. Army from 1953 to 1955.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday and from 6:30 to 8:15 a.m. Saturday at Young and Sons East Perry Chapel in Altenburg, Mo. An American Legion wake will be held at 7 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Trinity Lutheran Church in Altenburg, with the Rev. Steven Dressler officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.