- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ORAN, Mo. -- Brandon Paul Menz, 25, of Oran, formerly of Scott City, died Saturday, May 21, 2011, at his home.
He was born Sept. 12, 1985, at Chaffee, Mo., son of Mark Edwin Bowers and Sherry Lynn Menz. He was employed at Stockade Buildings near Morley, Mo.
Survivors include his parents, Sherry (Jimmy) Shipley of Jonesboro, Ill., and Mark (Geanna) Bowers of Scott City; a brother, Marcus Bowers of Scott City; maternal grandmother, Lavonda Menz of Randles; paternal grandmother, Wanda Bowers of Delta; and three stepbrothers, Shaun and Gregory Schwausch and Aden Bowers, all of Scott City.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to service time Wednesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Randy Morse officiating.
Burial will be in Williams Cemetery at Perkins, Mo.