Corps of Engineers posts damage claim information on website

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has posted information on its Mississippi Valley Division website for people who believe they have sustained damages as a result of floodway operations to file claims for compensation.

The website includes a simple claims process statement, detailed claims process information and a form to file claims for damage, injury or death.

To access the information, go to and click on the links under "Corps' Operation of MR&T Floodway."

Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration: