- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Corps of Engineers posts damage claim information on website
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has posted information on its Mississippi Valley Division website for people who believe they have sustained damages as a result of floodway operations to file claims for compensation.
The website includes a simple claims process statement, detailed claims process information and a form to file claims for damage, injury or death.
To access the information, go to www.mvd.usace.army.mil and click on the links under "Corps' Operation of MR&T Floodway."