- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau hosts public meeting on Bloomfield Road projects Thursday
The City of Cape Girardeau will host a public meeting regarding phases four and five of the Bloomfield Road Improvement Project at 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the Osage Centre.
The city will provide information regarding traffic control during phase four, which is scheduled to begin in mid-June. Areas within phase four include Bloomfield Road between Stonebridge Drive to just south of the Benton Hill Road intersection.
Citizens will be encouraged to provide their input regarding phase five, which includes Bloomfield Road west of the Benton Hill Road intersection to White Oaks Lane.
The project is primarily funded through the Transportation Trust Fund.
1625 N. Kingshighway, Cape Girardeau, MO
Bloomfield Road and Stonebridge Drive, Cape Girardeau, MO
Bloomfield Road and Benton Hill Road, Cape Girardeau, MO
Bloomfield Road and White Oaks Lane, Cape Girardeau, MO