- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 5/23/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Brayail Shavaun Moore, 21, 330 S. Middle St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for failure to pay fines for prohibited parking.
* A suspect was in custody pending charges of resisting arrest.
* Rondelius Abdul Mitchell, 35, of Catron, Mo., was arrested on a Missouri Board of Parole warrant for a parole violation, a Scott County warrant for dangerous drugs, a Mississippi County warrant for child neglect (child support), a Scott City warrant for failure to appear and a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear.
* A 54-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.