- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
People on the move 5/23/11
Deing joins Hahs Group
Stephanie Deing has joined Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, The Hahs Group of Cape Girardeau as director of development. A native of Cincinnati, Deing received a bachelor of science and business administration degree from Xavier University. She participated in the Northwestern Mutual internship program in Cincinnati.
Hahs Agency adds Burton
Cole Burton has joined Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, Hahs Agency of Cape Girardeau as director of recruiting. A native of Anna, Ill., Burton received a bachelor of liberal arts degree from Southeast Missouri State University in 2004. He comes to Northwestern Mutual Financial Network from Major Brands in Cape Girardeau.
Dauer accepted in program
Dawn Dauer was accepted into the Missouri Bankers Association's Banking Leadership Missouri program. Dauer has served on the association's committees and has been a community banking leader throughout her career at The Bank of Missouri. She also serves on the government committee and education committee for the Cape Girardeau Area Chamber of Commerce. She volunteers with the Junior Achievement program and serves on the board for the Young Bankers Association. She will be welcomed to the program at the 2011 Annual Missouri Bankers Convention from June 8 to 10 in Branson, Mo.