- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Irene A. Baudendistel, 91, of Perryville died Friday, May 20, 2011, at Perry Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
She was born April 15, 1920, at Biehle, Mo., daughter of John and Anna Gebhardt Baudendistel. She worked at International Shoe Co. and was a member of St. Vincent Catholic Church.
She is survived by nine nieces, Betty Hudson, Shirley Hudson, Linda Valleroy, Darlene McLemore, Velma Oswald, Doris Hoehn, Joan L'Hote, Nancy Hagan and Marilyn Berkbuegler; three nephews, Larry Buff, Don Baudendistel and Louis Baudendistel; and one brother-in -law, Lester Buff.
She was preceded in death by her parents; two brothers, Anthony and Louie Baudendistel; and one sister, Marie Buff.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
Funeral Mass will be at noon Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating.
Burial will be in St. Boniface Cemetery.