- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Irene A. Baudendistel, 91, of Perryville died Friday, May 20, 2011, at Perry Oaks Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
She was born April 15, 1920, at Biehle, Mo., daughter of John and Anna Gebhardt Baudendistel. She worked at International Shoe Co. and was a member of St. Vincent Catholic Church.
She is survived by nine nieces, Betty Hudson, Shirley Hudson, Linda Valleroy, Darlene McLemore, Velma Oswald, Doris Hoehn, Joan L'Hote, Nancy Hagan and Marilyn Berkbuegler; three nephews, Larry Buff, Don Baudendistel and Louis Baudendistel; and one brother-in -law, Lester Buff.
She was preceded in death by her parents; two brothers, Anthony and Louie Baudendistel; and one sister, Marie Buff.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to 11:50 a.m. Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home.
Funeral Mass will be at noon Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Perryville, with the Rev. Milton Ryan officiating.
Burial will be in St. Boniface Cemetery.