- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 5/22/11
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Paul E. Schallberger Jr., 3541 Hopper Road, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Terrence I. Felmon, 20, 806 Themis St., Apt. 8, was arrested on a Perry County warrant for failure to appear for speeding.
* James R. Crane, 23, 1531 Good Hope St., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* An Xbox, Xbox games, iPod Touch, $30 in cash and an Xbox controller were reported stolen at 1817 Longview Drive.
* A lawn mower was reported stolen at 921 S. Pacific St.
* An Xbox 360 and a laptop were reported stolen at 307 N. Pacific St.
* A jacket was reported stolen at 42 N. Hanover St.
* A 23-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ashleigh R. Robinson, 19, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of being a minor who was visibly intoxicated.
* Sheila J. Wright, 60, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cole County warrant for failure to appear for passing a bad check.
* Dustin T. Seabaugh, 24, address not given, was arrested on Bollinger County warrants for failing to appear in court for supplying liquor to a minor and failure to appear for driving while suspended.
* Larry R. Richardet, 53, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Perry County warrant for passing a bad check.
* Justin R. Amelunke, 23, of Oran, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for failure to obey a traffic device.